Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bijak Vs. Pandai ?

Ysterday i had a conversation with my 3rd sister, Alang. We're talking about general mindset, bisness, future planning, pasal kenapa kawen kene pakai baju formal and make up tebal2 (haha!) and ntah apa2 lg yg merepek but beneficial. hehe. We discussed about my current activity, past and future my planning for the next 6 months and targets for 1 yr. Wahaa sounds serious do we? haha, kami mmg suke berdiskusi seperti itu. Ok, back to the topic. In the middle of conversation,

......

Saya : Hm, i don't thnk i'm going to be as active as dulu in ***. It's pretty much costy for me. mileage lg, ticketing, bla bla. kadang2 bole la, ni if everyday pn u need to spend ave rm25/day. Gle bnyk kuar duit. I can't handle the ppl too.

Alang : Alang dh nmpk tu since mula i met them lg. Tp awk kate tak, diorang bagus pe sume.

Saya : Some of them mmg bagus. strong mindset. They built me to be like now, to hv strong vision. *** were good. Cuma some of them, err. Hm but i know it's my fault sbb i thought i can handle it.

Alang : To be great, awk kene pandai set ur priority.

Saya : yeah. Along ada baca dlm buku tu (It's Not About How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be by Paul Arden). It says, don't look for the next opportunity, the one you have in hands is the opportunity. I've try my best to hold on and gv my best. Tp i need to thnk bout the problem occurs jgk. need to reduce the cost, and so on. Hmph.

Alang : Awak tahu tk apa beza org bijak ngan org pandai?

Saya : aAaa, tahu kot. apa dia?

Alang : Org bijak belaja dpd kesalahan org lain. Org pandai belaja dpd kesalahan sendiri. So awk nk jd apa?

Saya : Hm, dua2 perlu kot.

Alang : Awk kene blaja kesalahan dpd dua2 source. Tp kalau bole kene la jd org bijak.


.......
Continue talking and gelak gelak .. :P

Kalau bole sume org nk jd org bijak. If you got chance to do so, do it. Rather you waste your time on doing the wrong thng. I mean bkn benda yg salah. Cuma maybe unbenificial thng. :P Honestly, i've spent half of my life in experiencing. Yep, konon jd org pandai. haha. I do this and that, then only i admit what and where i go wrong. It might be a loss for me. But, mungkin cara tu yg menyebabkan minda sy terbuka. Maybe? hehe. It depends on oneself. Every little mistakes told me something that i still hv chance to go right. So how about you? Smart or clever?


Aniz, tlg la jd smart and bijak ! GET UP and WORK IT ALL OUT ! :D

Words remain words without one step ahead .

love.

2 comments:

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

actually..bijak n pandai differs a it from ur definition..hehe

+ akatsuki + said...

nice post =)

i pon nk jd org bijak gk!