Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NOTED !

Well nothing much to share.
I totally need a break right now.
Too many thngs need to settle down. Gah !
Assgmnt, lab report, photoblog, business planning and MIDTERM TESTT !

So to sum up everything, this is my shout out of the week :


I NEED A VACATION !! :(



My Wishlist :
> Trip to Boracay Island, Filipine. (4D/3N)
> EOS 500D. *big grins*
> Trip to Sipadan Island, Sabah. (4D/3N)


I hope everythng's gonna be fine. and i hope i could get my beautiful getaway as soon as i finish 'em all. Yes, gonna settle 'em soon. AaaaaAAaa i can't wait. *take a deep breath* Okay, focus focus.

Reminder for myself : JGN MALAS ! WORK VERY DAMN HARD. FOCUS.



love.

2 comments:

.fairuzaimi. said...

nak laki yang kat dalam gamba pulau sipadan tu je boleh?
haha!

Aniz . said...

knapa, bf awak dh tk dek kee?
:P :P
good luck exm ok ! jgn merewang dan berjiwang jee.
lg satu, dont drink kacip fatimah when u can't control the powaa ok. ahahaha.