Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cuppa Coffee Made My Day Brighter !

Yes, i just can't live without coffee.

I'm not that crave to coffee before i reached my 20's. Eheh, mcm dh tua sgt je aku ni. To be clear, i hate coffee when i was 18. Selalu merungut kenapalaa org suka sgt minum coffee, apa laa yg best sgt kt coffee ni. But now, here you go, i am addicting to it, i'm loving it till i think it's too much, too bad for my health.

At this moment, coffee is my best mate when i'm stress, the best drink to chill out, the best breakfast, the best companion semasa study. hehe. I've read so many articles revealing the secret about coffee, the bad and good thng about coffee. So to get myself moderate in caffeine intake, i gotta control it.

Addicting to coffee doesn't mean you need to drop at Starbucks everyday, chill out at Dome with your friends regularly. kan? Simple atmosphere at home, chill out at the balcony with your coffee is best enough for me. To make my coffee taste *umphh!*, i add Van Houtan Pure Soluble Cocoa Powder. To hv some chunkie in my coffee, i add crushed hazelnut into it. Put some ice. Voilaa ~ The best homemade coffee. haha. :P See? We always need to spice up our life. Eh our coffee. hehe. Nk beli coffee pn tk yah mahal2. I drink Gold Nescafe. Nanti dh ada rumah sendiri, i'll buy the coffee maker, put it at barista corner. Aww. Eheh, lebih2 plk.

What i love ..
@ Theobroma Chocolate Lounge : Princess Of Iceland & Snow White Mocha (RM10.50-RM12.00)
- Seriously, i am sooo in love with the drinks. Yes, two thumbs up for them !

@ Starbucks : Java Chip Frappe & Green Tea Frappe (RM11.00-RM13.00)
- I love the Java chip inside! and that's how i inspire myself to put hazelnut chunkie in my coffee. hehe.

@ OldTown White Coffee : Nanyang Memorably & Ice White Coffee (RM3.50-RM4.50)
- I love the atmosphere, especially at Oldtown at Bangsar South City. The price range also not bad.

@ToastBox : Ice Coffee (rm2.50)
- Kopi kampung nye sgt kawwww ! ;P


So, for those coffee lover, do share with me what's ur favourite and how you love about your coffee. And do share with me how you spice up your coffee too. :D

Hv a great day everyone ! and don't forget to bright up your day with cuppa coffee ~


love.

1 comment:

.fairuzaimi. said...

wahh. hazelnut bagai :D

later i'll try ;)
tp hazelnut mahal la. pakai kacang tanah bole? ;P
hehee