Monday, April 6, 2009

Melawan Kesepian .

1.21PM, still awake.
I couldn't sleep. Maybe i took too much caffeine today.

Dear Diary,
While slipped through my old entries, reminiscing through over the past yrs of my life,
i realize there're so many 'spontaneous' incidents happen in between.

April 2008, will not be the same as April 2009.
Yes, there will be no accidents in life. Good or bad, there're always be a reason.
It happen so fast, you just can't stop.
I'd become what i can't be.
I wished for something worthless.
I leaned on someone feckless.
But one thing right now,
Relationship, friendship, happiness and sorrow, it's just .. priceless.
Ups and downs, complete me to be a better man.
I was burned, but it's just another lesson learned.
Laughter and tears, always be my best meditation.
For the better or worst,
I'll never stop moving.
I'll never stop walking, till the end of my life.

Zawani Zakaria

***********



Listening to : Melawan Kesepian

Apapun yang terjadi
Berjalanlah tanpa henti
Air mata tertahan
Waktu untuk dijatuhkan

Nanti kita kan tahu
Betapa bijaknya hidup
Sepahit apapun ini
Pelajaran yang berarti


Semoga kepergianmu
Tak akan merubah apa pun
Semoga mampu ku lawan
Kesepianku .


Apapun yang terjadi
Berjalanlah tanpa henti ..



love.

No comments: