Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Day I'm Gonna Be A Shining Star, Fancy Clothes and Fancy Car.




And then you'll see, i gonna go far.
Cause everyone knows who you are.

So live your life,
Instead of chasing that paper,
Live your life,
You got no time for no haters,
So live your life,
No telling you where it will take you,
So i just live my life.
Live Your life by Rihanna Ft. T.I



Today, i realize what's the power of sharing and how it change the way i take thngs personally. It doesn't matter if you're the one who share thngs, or you're the one who listen to it.

When i share thngs, my journey, or my feeling, or when i motivating other ppl, i am actly motivating myself. I am actly reminding myself. I am actly, attracting the positive vibration that might be fade slowly before.

And when i listen to other's journey, or their feeling and when they gving me motivation, i learn to accept, i learn to listen more, speak less, i learn to visualize, and i learn to change.
.


I am building myself. I am blur, and i am slow. But it's ok, cos i know though it might take some times, i'm gonna be far, i'm gonna get what i want. I really inspired by the song sang by Rihanna, Live Your Life. I love the rap part by T.I.



"Nevermind what haters say, ignore them 'til they fade away.
Amazing they ungreat for after all the game I gave away.
Safe to say I paved the way, for you can't get paid today.
You still be wasting days away, nah had I never saved the day."

"Some move away to make a way not move away cause they afraid.
I'll go back to the hood and all you ever did was hate away.
I pray for patience but they make me want to face away."

"Where you from, who you know, what you make and what kind of car you in.
Seems as though you lost sight of whats important with the positive.
And checks into your bank account, and you're about poverted.
Your values is a disarrayed, prioritized are horribly.
Unhappy with the riches cause you piss poor morraly.
Ignoring all prior advice and fore warning.
And we might be full of ourselves all of a sudden aren't we?"


See, not all raps are bad. :P Neutralize the negative, and surely we will be positive.

Reminder to myself : Again, focus ! Time won't wait for ya.


Love.

1 comment:

.fairuzaimi. said...

*tepuk3*
:')

ok.babai. esok exam chem. haha!
:D