Thursday, April 24, 2008

matahari ku !

Horoscope for April 24, 2008.

Do you want to take things to a deeper level in your life? Instead of having a job, do you want to have a career? Instead of having a romantic relationship, do you want to be married? Instead of renting a home, do you want to buy one? These goals are good, they are healthy, and best of all -- they are attainable. You need to understand that. To reach them, take baby steps. You can't get to where you want to go all at once. Understand that things take time, and you will get there.


sure i do! :)


I feel a lot better now. Thanks so much for those being there for me when i need a shoulder to cry on. Thanks to mama and klang for their support. Right now, i feel so glad to know who's really being my friend and care for me. I 'm looking for someone who can share, someone who can take care of me, someone love me for who i am, from inside. I don't ask too much because that is all i wanted. Dream isn't just dream, and i wanna make it real. yeah, for u guys, mama and ayah and myself. i promise. :)




love ya!

No comments: