Tuesday, April 8, 2008

was it all that easy ?

>> 28/3, 9.30pm .

To Love Again.

See i was the verge of breaking down,
I was shadowed with the things i cannot do,
Sometimes i'm hopeless,
I'm just break down and cry..
Started to lose my faith,
Didn't know where i should turn to..

Is it wrong for me to be true?
As i can see the things others don't see in you.
So baby don't hate me and push me aside,
Cos i can't take it for too long.

* i guess this is the way of living,
love keep come and go,
without you even know,
i gotta stand up again and smile,
knowing that there's no dark will last forever,
i realize there's still tomorrow,
sun will finally shine,
and i will love again.

What i feel now is just pain inside,
All alone without you beside
I wish u didn't go but i can't hold u down,
It's not right.
I have to leave you behind,
Left behind without no one else to blame.

Tell me was it all easy to just put aside your feeling?
Close your eyes for something you don't wanna see,
But how could you close your heart for something you don't wanna feel..
That's love, and it's hurt ..

Zawani Zakaria

No comments: