Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reminiscing.




Ystrday incident still running on my mind.. but it's all happenned. i can't turn back and pretend everything is fine. the harder i try, the deeper i sink. i am.. i was pretend everything is fine in front. i thought i was patient enough to wait, with hope he will be with me someday.. i lied, i cried, and i blame myself for what had happen between us. he convinced me, he pleased me, he made me believed that someday, we will make it worth, we will have all the time in the world. honestly DD, i don't mind to wait. but look at u.. have u even wake up from sleep? u knw y i was upset with u? i upset because i care, because i love.. u've been hurt before, u told me u had enough of her. i was pleased to hear that he have made his final decision of letting her go.. i was happy for the fact, he won't be hurt anymore by the same person over and over again. i just wanna see him happy. eventhough he's not mine, but he's important to me, he's someone to me.

Ystrday may be the peak of all. it's hurt, really.. yea maybe i just can't understand him.. i've tried, i do.. but i failed.. and i gv up.. like i said, the harder i try, the deeper i sink. it's not about envy, it's not about jealousy of those girls that u told me.. but did't they made u feel bad and hurt before? u told me u were trying to get rid of them, did u? but now, u tell me that u were confused, u are between of two. i was.. only god knows how i feel.. i just break down, i can't even think well ystrday. i was disappointed but i really don't mean to hurt u. i know u were hurt. i'm so sorry.. i was, i just can't keep it inside anymore.. sometimes we need to be certain with our heart.. we can clear up all the doubts and confusion if we really want it. after all, it's all keep coming back to us. no one's is perfect, but at least we need to be certain of how we want it to be.

I hope u will be fine and happy in everythng u do.. i'll be proud to hear ur music, to see u on show. i believe in ur talent and ur music and i knw u can go further. u taught me to be strong and believe in myself.. thanks.. i'll never forget you..


say hi to teddy, i'll be missing you.

he's now doing his solo and group album. i wish him all the best. i had a great moment with him. cheers.

No comments: