Wednesday, April 16, 2008

aw Pokka again?

oh yea, i need my Pokka lagi dan lagi..

i can feel the tensed and the heaatt of the final exm right now.. though org kate it's still early, i need to prepare for it earlier.. 12th May is my final! agak takut, but actly sgt takut. i need to increase my pointer back. adoi~ hm, tekad. that's it, i have to tekad. i need to do something with myself. fix myself. forget everything else. yea. i have to. gotta defreg and clean up my mind storage from all the spam and excess data to improve my performance. aha spam? yea, there's a lot of spam inside here.. spam yg sgt tak diperlukan, hanya memberatkan otak saya. oh i need some anti-virus too, to eliminate the virus that nearly kill and effect my overall inner system. what else? bnyk lagi yg kene tukar utk improve system computer otak saye. :)


i wish a balanced life, love and laugh. no one wish to be sadder. the happiest moment in one's life is to love and being loved by someone else. give us the courage to move on, to live this life no matter how hard it is. who's perfect? expect me to be one? forever i won't be, cause nobody does. everyone made mistakes, so do i. and so do you. but mistakes will always be a mistake if you do not try to improve it, if you don't try to change it for good. it's hard, i know. but it's for ourself, for our own happiness. i believe that life's perfect when happiness is there, no matter what you do. believe in ourself.

No comments: