Friday, July 3, 2009

Letter of a Heart .

Walking down the street alone,
So cold, i didn't know if i can go through on my own.
The skies seems so clear,
But how come my heart full of tears.

Did i let the love slip away?
Tell me if telling goodbye is such an easy way.
At times it heals,
But how come i feel like i lost everything.

I smile, i laugh.
I can't speak out like i did.
I fake, i lied,
Can you hear me crying?

Who doesn't look for someone to hold,
Who can love you without being told?
They keep going, and coming,
But i know something is missing.

Zawani Zakaria



I may looks so strong to hold, but deep down inside, i'm only human.
A feeling you just can't resist sometimes.
Sepahit apa pun ini, kehidupan pasti harus diteruskan.
Semoga diberi kekuatan.
Semoga mampu kulawan kesepian.
Semoga suatu hati nanti, akan datang ketenangan.
Yang abadi.

love.

1 comment:

norulhaidar said...

i love what you wrote..somehow..i feel like i can relate.