Monday, September 1, 2008

10 seconds .


g : hey, can i ask u some personal question?
w : aha yes?
g : i think bout this all the time, were you in love with me?
w : u think?

dear Mohd G,

Nice chatting with u past few days ago. I'm not sure what's ur intention actually, maybe it's just came though ur mind tibe2, i dont know.. But i think u're too honest. Too honest that makes me sick, too honest till i questioned ur true meaning of ur honesty. Yea, it's true dat i never regret of whatever thngs that happen in my life. But there're thngs that we never wanna get through it again, or ever think about it again. It's like a paranoid. But u can't blame.

I hv nothing to say here. It's just, if u wanna talk about us or our memories, let's just keep to ur heart. I admit my mistakes of not being patience to wait for "us", the relationship. But at the same time, i gotta say, that i'm glad that it's over. So many things happen between us that makes me think, and realized what's good for me and what's not. Sudah la with all the blame. There's no one to blame. It's all done. We're moved on. There's nothing more to say bout the past. Let the memories fade away slowly. You can save ur question above to ur heart alone.

I just hope u're really ready to face the future coming as u become a Muslim and future husband. Yea, especially as a Muslim. May Allah guide u to the right path, and open ur heart. If u hv doubts anything about islam, u could ask. I'll try to help. Selamat Berpuasa to u. May the blessings of Allah be with you in this blessed month. Amin.



love.

2 comments:

fara soliano said...

hye.. i knw how u feel.. n i knw who is mr G.. u just hang in there.. i hope u gonna be fine..

Anonymous said...

hi...

Thank Q 4 the wishes, i need all the luck i can get.. i just asked dat question coz wat ever happened btween us, happened to fast. Our ending was in a fight, i didnt get a chance to asked important stuff. Dats y i asked dat day, didnt mean to hurt u. I read all yr post about me in yr blog and i am convinced dat u were really honest to me. Thank Q. I really appreciate dat. I admit many girls or shall i say none of the girls i met in the past were anywhere near honest to me like u were. I really meant wat i said wanie, dat u deserve better n dat i am a jerk.. Guys like me are a different breed. It wasnt an excuse. I didnt use u either in anyway for that fact. U wanted dis and i was hurting, u offered me a place to lay my head so i took it. U did yr best i must admit, but i was in a dilemma dat was totally so out of control. My ex was hell n made it even more hell when i asked her to leave after we broke up. I needed space from u to think about her but u kept pushing, not blaming u.. Its my fault too coz i took so long. But then i realised dat feelings never really developed as wat i wanted n as wat u were giving me. i couldnt reply or give back wat u were giving to me.. Dats where i knew i couldnt, dats where i told u dat u deserved better. I say i'm a jerk coz i cant appreciate a girl like u by accepting u as more than a friend.
Sorry 4 evrything i did or said dat gave u hope. Dat is my mistake lah, always being too nice n honest dat people dapat harapan towards me.. I dont regret wat we shared coz u r a great girl. In a month from now i'm bcoming a husband and yes i am happy. Thank Q for caring and thanx for all the stuff u made me see n realise.. Teddy sleeps with my younger now (she's 10)..

But waney, u gotta be more in control of yr emotional side.. Its good to have it but not too much. Bersabar, if its meant to be yrs..it will be yrs no matter wat.

Thanx also 4 yr support towards me being muslim.. Take care k. God bless..
Assalamualaikum...


Mohd G..