Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweet Escape !

;; Tagged by Sara

- State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.


- The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.


- No tag backs (as in once I’ve done this, please don’t tag this exact tag again.)



1. I am lefthanded. Lefthanded rules bebeh !


2. I am clouds watcher ! i lovee to watch sky and clouds moving. Even it slow, i just addicted to it.



3. I eat junk foods. When i get tensed and bored. Chachos and cheese nachos are my favourites !


4. I am friendly. Why? tk percaya? I know my face looks serious and fierce. But trust me, i can be soo talkative and laugh a lot.. :P


5. I love singing. Even my voice doesn't sounds sweettt. Like i care? :P


6. Wearing socks when i sleep. I felt more comfortable and safe.


7. Adore Jessica Alba's abs. Working out for that. *in my dream* haha.


8. I am Cleo and Female's die hard fans. Never miss to buy it. :P


9. I am emotional. So just bare with it and accept me for who i am. ehe.


10. Flip Flop. I wear it to almost anywhere. Got to say, i don't like heels either.


11. I do yoga. At least once a week, because i love my body, walaupun perut sy buncit sedikit. hahaha.


12. I lovee camera. Love to snap pictures, and take pictures of myself too. Oh vain? I am vain SOMETIMES.


13. I DON'T like dark ! Yes, i need light when i sleep. lampu kecik pn jadi laa..


14. Believe in my intuation. In most of the time and most of the things.


15. I loveee beach. So much that i can spend my time alone there, doing my own thing. Ohh can't wait for the next trip ! Boracay anyone? :)



I have limited of friends to be tagged, so i just tag :

1. Hid
2. Bee
3. Syma
4. Keyon
5. Afiq



Selamatt Berpuasa everyone !


love.

No comments: