Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can't smile without you !

What a wonderful day. Thing i love most about today;

Y i had so much fun, hang out with my closest friend, Bee, K.ina, Hid and Sya. Lama tk bergelak ketawa dgn mereka ! We went makan-makan, gelak lg, bergossip, amik gmbr bnyk-bnyk, mkn lg. :D i'll definitely miss u guys after dis. u guys bright my dayy !


Me and Hid
Hid, me and K.ina

Models wannabe ! hehe. L-R: Bee, Me, Hid, K.ina

Y i met Syikin yg merindui sy. hehe. sy juga merindui anda. kebetulan terjmpa cik syikin di Pavillion bersama Kerry, Tumi dan rakan-rakan.

Y had my J.crown Donatello ! and bought some for my mom yg dh lama craving for J.co too. hehe.

Y i'm so happy to get to know that, Greg, peluk islam. Alhamdulillah. I'll pray that Allah will always guide you to the right path and to be a good Muslim. In'Allah..




love.

No comments: