Thursday, March 26, 2009

When I Lost My Little Brain ..

Grateful. Yep, that's all i can say. Relieved. Happy. Hm semua la perasaan yg bagus2 tu.. :)
Last week, i felt like something is shadowing my mind. Something yg membuatkan aku rasa tk best, resah, and restless. I don't know what and why and i can't find the solution. It's like something unsettled.

But i feel relieved after talking to kak Ainor last night. I finally found out what's my problem. My real problem. A stupid problem. I'm thinking and concentrating too much of the thing i didn't want. How good is that? I am attracting bad things as much as i want the good things which result me zero progression. Duhh. Silly lily.

Honestly and surprisingly (for those who know me well, maybe it's not. ahaha), i rarely can/will think rasional when i hv emosional problem. Yeaaaa i know it's baddddd !

I just can't help it. Paling bagus, akan mengambil masa satu jam hingga dua jam utk kembali normal dan kembali rasional utk memikirkan penyelesaian masalah. Paling teruk, mengambil masa sebulan utk kembali ok dan hmm, agak terlambat utk menyelesaikan masalah. Teruk kan?

I'm trying my very best to improve. And i think, i am improving. ngee. :P Sometimes i need to seat alone, hear my playlist, menconteng2, menulis poem (kononnye) utk kembali rilex. Aizam kate, poyo je aku ni. lol. But well, that's me. We need to find a way to put away our stress. Cewah. Hehe.


Antara contengan-contengan membina diri sendiri. ahaha. aih lame nye sy. -_-'



love.

No comments: