Monday, March 2, 2009

The Day I Cried .

On the day i had my pride.
Yet, the real journey is just begin.
On 28th Feb, i'm glad that i've completed my task to be a 'C' post. Alhamdulillah, after 3 months struggling, fighting the emotion, and turndowns from some ppl, i'm proud that i am now one step forward to a new chapter. I gotta say it's not that easy to achieve it, but as long as you just do it without knowing the give up words, someday and one day you will achieve what you wanted. My secret is just one, keep believing it.

Positive vibration is another key. When i was still new dlm bln 11 last yr, Abg Nas hv told me about the positive vibration. He said to us, to keep moving, we must hv the positive vibrations in ourselves. That vibration will help us to overcome any obstacle that inteferes us. I thought it's just a joke. Positive vibration, what? I can't feel any. hehe. But after reading a book at MPH last January, called The Law Of Attraction, i've started to attract that vibration, and keep my believe that yes, i can do, i can achieve it. It helps me to move forward, and to keep me doing it without gving up. Thanks to all that supported me, especially to Kak Ainor, Aizam, Abg Nas, Hafiq and others.

My special thanks to my family, especially to my mom and my siblings. You guys gv me strength to keep moving. To mama, K.long takkan kecewakan mama. Terima kasih kerana percayakan K.long. Terima kasih kerana berdiri disebelah K.long. I will never gv up.


Terima Kasih utk semua.


love.

4 comments:

AmirFX said...

Hope u have the great fun in this world.... Amin....

Aniz . said...

thanks am ! :)

norulhaidar said...

:) thks 4 this... and also your words the other day..glad i metyou thru this blog thing...

Anonymous said...

welcome :)

>:)
ngahahaha~

:P:P:P