Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Walk To Remember .

Today i realize that life can be STRANGE .
They have good and bad in so many ways.


Today i know life is BEAUTIFUL .
I'm glad that at least i could playback the memories with someone i miss for long time.


And today i will say life is UNCONDITIONAL .

i know that life is kind and they gv you chance to rewrite your journey tape as long as you believe.


Sometimes i thought life is cruel and unfair. Aways murmured why ppl's like this and that. I was arrogant. So arrogant until i nearly lost a friend who was beside me all the time. But well, everythng happen for reasons. Like i said, life is love which unconditional. They gv you sthng without any limits. Whether good or bad, there's always reasons behind that.

Today, i'm glad that my friendship between me and Syaz is back to normal. :) Yes, after 2 tahun kami senyap membawa diri masing-masing. I realize after what we had before is just a short pause for me to learn my mistakes. We actually complement each other. It's just me yang extra ego. hehe. After all, i wouldn't let myself losing my precious thing again.







love.

No comments: