Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hye 2009, goodbye 2008 .

2009 is getting closer. Just another 241 hrs to go to complete my mission that i commit early month ago. Ah cuaknya ! But i believe that i can complete it by Jan 2009. Impossible is Nothing (pinjam tagline Adidas sbg perangsang. hehe.) I realize that sekarang ni aku suka berckp bersendirian. Either to motivate or to calm myself. weirdo. Td lps mkn, i stood in front of my aquarium and said, "ikan, kau pn tlg doakan utk aku skali ye. Kalau aku berjaya, aku akan beli aquarium lg besar utk kau." Ntahlah knapa aku ckp mcm tu. Tapi aku percaya doa ikan utk aku pn bole dimakbulkan. I'll do my best.

Anyway, as 2009 pn dah dekat, i did some wishlist and azam baru to give me more energy to work on a new book.
  • Buy new formal suit. I need one.
  • Qualify myself to IME Macau.
  • Bring mama & ayah umrah. (April/May 2009)
  • To be cmq by April 2009.
  • Travel to Boracay Island. (May 2009)
  • Visit NZ, Angah's Graduation Day. (Dec 2009)


Have lots more to list. But those above are some of the highlights. I wish 2009 will lead me to better living and bring me more happiness to me and my family. Oh not to forget, sy harap sy dpt special BF pd June 2009. LOL. Aminnn ~ (hee. :P)



love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cerita baru dibalik tahun. :)