Thursday, November 20, 2008

The day when i thought life's easy, but it's not.


and makes me realize that, never predict life.

Been bz for the past few week. Last week, i get MC for 3 days due to heavy fever and swollen tonsil. For the whole 1 week i was absent from classes, and there's a lot of things i need to catch up. Math, one topic; Electromagnetic subject, one topic. A LOT, i mean. sheeshh. Next week, i need to really ready for the next work task. to close 1 source, and 1 friend. feww. Am i really ready to commit? and to accept the reaction from others? i hope so.

Last week's task was the beginning. At first, it was really hard as i never did that before in my life. I was struggling to complete it. And glad that i'm able to complete it in 4 days. As that was the first time doing it, i start with a prediction and assuming. I almost gave up as i didn't receive any good achievement in day 1. I met my leader and ask for the consultation. She told me just do it without any prediction and assuming. Never judge things, before you ever start it. So i tried again. and i can't believe that i'm able to complete it within the next 3 days. End of the day, it really taught me about reality of life and people around me. And with this task, i know now what to take, what to avoid, how to prepare, and why never predict life and people. Yes, never predict.




To live life, is to do something you never do before in your life. Then, you will able to see the real world. That's the biggest thing i learned.


love.

No comments: