Saturday, July 5, 2008

Silent Night .


"Close your eyes to something you don't wanna see,
but you can't close your heart to something you don't wanna feel".


I'm walking through a thousand miles,
alone in silent roads,
and i keep searching for the answers,
where do i go from here..
how can i escape from the same route that i used ..
could somebody guide me to where i belong?
and bring me to somewhere,
to the place i can called home,
to the space i can breath calm ..
Don't know where i'm headed,
roads become narrower and colder ..
but here i am, stuck in the same hole.
and i took the final glance to the last hope,
it's faded, i can't see it clearly ..

God, lift my strength,
give me hope, and bright the light.
cause i can't face this alone,
especially in this lonely night.
i'm scared and totally weak.
i pray to you, God.
let me out of this dark,
give me some light,
for me to walk down in this ugly street.
so that i know,
where will i go from here ..




truly,
Zawani Zakaria





love .

No comments: