Friday, December 7, 2007

so long and goodnight .



it's so USELESS !

deep DEPRESSION .

full of HATRED .

thousand of LIE .

and you just wasting my TIME !



and i just can't take it anymore. i've made the same mistakes over and over again. i just..... gave up with myself sometimes. i know i deserve more. so why am i made the same mistakes again? and why? i shouldn't gv u a chance to hold me, to love me at first. i should know u just playing around. oh god ! and the worst thing, i shouldn't believe u and gv another chance for u to work thngs out. and now it's too late. it's too late to turn around. silly me. but no matter what, i won't cry for a guy like u. it's hurt, yea it's pain. i kept it inside myself. someday u will feel the same heartburn that burning my soul now. i would never wish bad things but i don't wish you well. i won't let myself stuck under ur shadow and cry. and that's it, i'm over you.