Tuesday, November 10, 2009

a Heart note .

Awak,
i just want you know that, everyday is a bright day when i can see you smile. I know it's kinda not at the right time, but i believe it's not wrong, and i believe it's source of my energy, the happiness and love. :)

Kita mungkin tk berapa berjaya lg skrng, tapi saya percaya, satu hari nnti we will. As long as we hold to that strong faith, trusting each other, without giving up we'll move forward and one day, we will be as successful as Robert Tikiyosaki or like Angelina Jolie the one i most admire. hee. :D We will be the role model to everyone, gv impacts to ppl. We will make a difference to everyone. As others might think our goal is crap, but i believe that my dream and your dream will come true. :)



"Today was once a future that you expected so much in the past."

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you. :)



p/s : i Heart you.

love.

No comments: