Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Day I Have Gotta Live My Dreams .

There are places in this world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside.. that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours. That is HOPE.

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)


I had a great Saturday when i just spent time at home, cooking, and watching old movies with my housemate, Kuza. Yesterday, i watched The Shawshank Redemption, Seven Pounds and Ayat-Ayat Cinta (haha!). and we cooked Cheese and Herbs Pasta for the dinner. The previous week, watched Save The Last Dance and Close. There goes my weekend. Swweeet ! :D

Oh my favourite songs, by Athena Cage and Only You by 112. It's OST Save The Last Dance. Damn, i miss the steps, and the beat.


The hardest to recovery,
From the heartbreak of another kind
I'm still drying my tears
Getting over my own fears
in my life, so I wanna make sure this time
that I'm strong enough to give it my all.

Live your dreams, it's not as hard as it may seem
you gotta work to get the cream,
On your hopes you must lean,
from your fears, you have to win yourself
It's all or nothing, give your everything.


All or Nothing by Athena Cage


Gotta stay strong and continue to walk uphill. :) Cheerio !

love.

1 comment:

Max J. Potter said...

you take awesome pictures~!!!