Saturday, May 9, 2009

Love is Rainbow .

I had a splendid weekend last week. A hectic weekend i supposed but i enjoyed it so much. On last Saturday and Sunday, i joined Mal and Bear to Shah Alam for the solemnisation of Munira and Fauzy. I learned a lot of skills from Bear and getting ready to spark the next job. I just can't wait !

On Sunday i had a Charity Event with my colleagues and it was held at Rumah Limpahan Kasih, Puchong. It was fun to spend time with them, play with them, to see their happy faces and i had a really good time with them indeed especially with Fatih, a 5 yrs old boy. Dia sgt sgt comel, with mata yang sepet dan sgt la peramah. hehe. Looking forward to spend time with them again. I wish to have sorang anak angkat, when i hv my stable financial in 1 yr time, insyaAllah. ehe. :)

Well, this is from Solemnisation of Fauzy & Munira.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


love.

No comments: