Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Watch Out !

From now on, i will :
  1. Monitor and jot down what i eat everyday. (Lately, i've been neglecting my meal so much and took too much of junk food in between, haihh)
  2. Do physical activities 3 times a week for 60 minutes. (For 4 months, i stop yoga and become lazier to do physical activities, and it makes my body stiffed. -_-'' )
  3. Lower down my caffein intake. (From 3 cups to 1 cup a day)
  4. Try to not skip my class. (yea i know i know, i shouldn't. When i'd lack of sleep, with my tiring body, i become lazy)

I hope i could slowly change my routine to lead a better way of life. Woohoo !





love.

2 comments:

AmirFX said...

U've been tagged..!! Sila jawab k??!

Anonymous said...

Gambar ini sangat cantik okay. Ignored the noise. Cantik!