Friday, January 2, 2009

A good start for 2009 !

Oh first of all, Happy New Year ! Yess, i hv a very good start for 2009. Why? I had a very bad flu since 31st Dec 2008, and it drag until today. I hate ! and today is the worst. My whole body ached, and fever. Great isn't it? Well actually, it was my fault. On 1st Jan 2009, my SYN colleague, Hafiq asked me to join them playing sport at Cyberjaya Community Center. I thought it was a good start for 2009. I was quite excited since dah lama berehat dpd bermain bdmnton. (ceh, mcm pemain berjaya je !). I had flu that time, yet still very energetic (faham-faham jela..) to join them. Since everyone planned to play futsal, i asked my friend Yana (used to be my partner for bdmnton double or in malay called, beregu game) to join me.

So we met at MMU library at 4pm and walked to the Community Center. We started to play at 5pm until 6pm. Surprisingly, selsema mcm tiba-tiba hilang masa bermain. But then after 15 minutes, tk tahula kenapa, i felt so dizzy and my eyes mcm steamm je. I started to felt the body aching. Damn, ni mesti sbb dh lama tk work out. huhu. Tu salah satu reason nye. Second thing, i didn't do proper warm-up before playing. And third was, i realize actually, i was forcing my body very hard during the game while my body is weak. Selain dpd itu, since i stop yoga stretching 3 months ago, i can feel the differences in my body strength especially on my stomach muscle. uhu. Whenever i did skipping or any sports je, sakit-sakit badan. Haihh. I know why, there's no continuous exercise in my routine. :(

So, another resolution for 2009. I need to change (the same one as 2008. huhu). Start my work out every morning and eat hearty breakfast. Simple. But need a strong courage to have it continuously. Ok, i need to stop writing now. My body ached dh makin menjadi-jadi plk rasanya.

My last words: keep ur words, and make it happen. There's no easy way to change, but the sweetest thng will only come for those who never gving up.


love.

1 comment:

LittleHid said...

happy new yr waney.

have a good rest ok? :)

take care.