Thursday, October 30, 2008

You wanna Know? So i tell you.

For the moment of truth.

I am doing okay. Yeah, at least.

I am, yes, still missing someone that burned me up some times ago. Sayang? Mungkin. . Aku bodoh? Biarkan.

I am trying to get rid of everybody. Not because i'm stress. I need my some times alone.

I am depressed. Because of past relationship people around me. Dunia menjadi pentas lakonan semata. Aku? Kau? Kita semua. Tak mengira sesiapa, walau sedara mara kita atau darah daging kita sendiri.

I am lying to you. Yes you. Bukan aku sengaja. Tapi untuk menjaga hati kau jugak. Being too honest? Not anymore. Untuk apa? Jika diri sendiri yang akan makan hati balik.

I am abused. I mean, i was sex emotional abused. My friends asked, "kenapa kau tk nak cari BF skrang?" Answer? BF bukan untuk dicari and i need to build a balanced life for now.

I am okay, . Yeah, again. I am okay. I'm steady. Talk about patience, for yrs, i've been patient enough. Been hurt enough. But here i am, still standing on my own feet. I'm blessed.




So, now you know how it feels to be me? It's good, you know.. I'm emotional, yes i am. And i believe, common sense is a gift from The Above, The Greatest. Whatever i do, back to one thing, my common sense. Shall i, or shall i not. And yes, my practical judgment may not same as you. That's the differences. Ppl's envy, hating, critics. You're most welcome. Because we have feeling, emotion that you couldn't resist. We're just human.


"Sekarang ini, musuh kau hanyalah minda sendiri." - Zahiril Adzim.


listening to : Im the lucky One - Anuar Zain

love.

No comments: