Thursday, February 7, 2008

bring it on !

yeah, and this is just the beginning.. and hell yea babe, we just can't gv it up.. hope will secretly feeds us and strengthens, remember..? from now on, i'll try hard to do and get those thngs :

  1. learn to say NO !
  2. get stronger, inner and outer.
  3. work out my yoga and exercise more often. crave for fergie's abs ! :P
  4. i'm not afraid to be alone. i doesn't say i was b4.. but to be exact, im not scared if i lose u.
  5. brush up my japanese.
  6. get myself a new environment, better place and job, and dance/yoga studio. god knws how much i want this.
  7. i need a new sport outfits ! :P
  8. monthly vacations !
  9. shopping for what i need, not for what i want. saving for life. that's tough, i knw. haha.
  10. lastly? an understanding and loyal partner who can assist me, guide me, and love me for who i am. time will tell.

this life wasn't a place for u to say u're great, u're smarter.. qase was right, anyone who has never made a mistake, had never tried anythng new. no matter who we are. and for me, the past had really taught me a great lesson, and i realize that life is all about experience it by urself. thanks god, he still keep his eyes on me.. i wanna live life to the fullest, and happy as i am.. :)

No comments: