Thursday, November 22, 2007

easy baby .

should i say i'm still in love with u? naah, i should be more cruel dis time.. cruel?
ahaks, never be.. but well, can't deny u're still on my mind.. u are.. i still keep our picture on the board.. lame? let it be.. by now, i should know that in time things must change, things must grow.. loving u grew me up.. made me smile, made me laugh a lot and cry little.. i wish i could stay. but, i have to let u go.. u're just too good to be true.. and i'll be missing u definitely..
thanks for everythng baby.

you'll still be my favourite photographer .




ouh i miss my girlfriends alot ! lame nye tk lepak mcm dulu.. quite sad, but thank god i still have them when i need them the most. thanks a lot darls.. this week im totally pack with activities with lots of things to be done. aih ~ listless ! i miss my good old days where i can had my 8 hrs sleep. hehe. while halim and apek make me laugh alot minggu ni, i had an argument with nad last 3 days.. mcm2.. luckily it settled. since i've been bz with keje, dah jarang sgt lepak2 until td krol ajak me, joe, zam and faez mkn skali.. lame btl tk lepak with zam and joe. rasanye since last 2 sems.. huhu.. well, great to meet and lepak with them again.. gosh, i need to wake up as early as 6.15am tmrw. pagi, temankan atie pegi emegresen kajang, amik passport.. then got lab frm 2 till 5 and bdmnton training lps tu for dis weekend tournament.. wohoo.. mlm esk flat ~ am better off to bed now.
harap2 my arm and back strain would be better tmrw.. oh nite all.

No comments: